Direct Cremation Service (Pinellas County)
Our charge for direct cremation includes transfer of the remains, use of refrigeration facility (up to 7 days at $55 per day), basic services of the funeral director and staff, the cremation fee, alternative container, and a wood or scatter urn. It does not include embalming, services of staff, or use of facilities for viewing or funeral ceremony, death certificates or medical examiners permit. If you want a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering), the containers we provide are made of fiber board or cardboard composition materials. The crematory used by this facility does not permit the use of containers for direct cremation which are made of metal or non-rigid materials.
- Basic Professional Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Removal of Deceased from the Place of Death to the Funeral Home (within 35 miles)
- Cremation Fee
- Automotive Equipment, Courier Vehicle
- Cardboard Alternative Container
- Wood or Scatter Urn
This Service Does Not Include:
- Cash Advance Items (Paid Newspaper Notice, Clergy, Death Certificates)
- Cremation Permit: Hillsborough County: $50, Pasco County: $50, Pinellas County: $40 Death Certificates: $10 each
Online ID View - $95
Witness cremation - $295
10 people maximum attending (no pastoral services). Time at crematory is limited to 10 minutes.